FAQ
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:30 pm

isawit
Post  Post subject: I think I discovered the true mechanism of electromagnetism  |  Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:22 pm

MAGNETISM

2 parallel wires at r distance, the free electrons in the 2 wires repel each other with force f=Ke x q1q2/rr, that force is the carrier of energy/moving electric force. if electrons accelerate in wire 1 at 3 volts, electrons in wire 2 will instantly have 3vq1 emf. the true mechanism of electromagnetic induction. same as momentum conservation.

every magnetic atom/magton contains 2 atoms. 2 atoms of a ferrimagnetic matter before magnetize, we put it as 00. if 1 electron moved from 1 atom to the other atom and stays there as 01, the 2 atoms become a magton, it carries a special property now, we call it magnetic force.

01, 02, 03...0n are all magton, but carry different magnetic force strength.

2 magtons attract each other in the direction 01+01, and repel each other in the direction 01-10 or 10-01.

use copper wire winding around an iron core, put a current, the electrons in the wire move in circles around the core, make atoms in the core arrange into 0101 directions all the way. on the pole plane area, magtons are arranged as clockwise concentric circles of 0101 directions, north pole.

reverse the current direction, the pole plane area magtons are arranged as counterclockwise concentric circles of 0101 directions, south pole.

so, a magnet north pole stored clockwise electric force, south pole stored the counterclockwise electric force. the same poles always repel, different poles always attract.

the earth magnetic field is a mistake. there is no field but the force in the universe. sunlight moves electrons moving westward causing earth magnetic force interact with compasses.

there is only 1 force exists, coulomb force f=Ke x q1q2/rr. gravity and magnetic force are both different configurations of electric force.

the mechanism of quantum entanglement is simple. the force between any 2 charged particles f=Ke x qp/rr is the carrier of energy/information/moving electric force. it is an invisible physical rod with zero mass that always connected 2 particles as 1. if 1 particle is energized, that energy instantly transferred to another. from f=ma, m=0, so energy instantly moved from 1 particle to another. we call it QE.

asa faked moon landing, some shadows are right under the object, means they made the video at noon time, which is not morning time as they said/should.

nasa, china, japan all fake news about solar sails work in space, photons able to transfer momentum to solar sail to accelerate spaceship.

they lied right in front your eyes.

if light/photon has momentum, why is laser beam cannot bend a flame? why is light mill not moving in a hard vacuum?

all space missions are fake, cuz they faked the time delay for space radio transmission.

light/em waves travel in vacuum space at an infinite speed, only within mediums at a limited speed.

so any communication takes more than 1/100 second is faked.

all scientists think light speed is c in the vacuum, they all wrong.

if light speed is limited in vacuum space, all stars, galaxies we see are from the past, how we map the universe and measure the total mass?

it is all bs, all lies.

there is no solar wind. what mechanism? why protons and electrons on the way to earth do not attract each other and form into hydrogen atoms? why does gravity not pull them back into the sun?

van allan belts? what's mechanism? the sun's energy/radiation/light strength decay at 1/rr, the only way to find stronger radiation is to get closer.

near around earth, radiation strength is the same, within the atmosphere, it decreases.

so between earth and the moon, the radiation strength is about the same, less within our atmosphere.

em drive? powered by quantum vacuum virtual plasma. it is voodoo science.

ligo detected gravity wave? 2 black holes merged 1.3 billion years ago? why can't they detect cme or earthquakes?

gravity wave speed is infinite, gravity has to be instantaneous, otherwise, no planets can stay in orbit.

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: I think I discovered the true mechanism of electromagnetism  |  Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:41 pm

yawn - moved to its rightful place on this forum

isawit
Post  Post subject: Re: I think I discovered the true mechanism of electromagnetism  |  Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:32 am

marnixR wrote:

Please debunk anything I claimed,

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: I think I discovered the true mechanism of electromagnetism  |  Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:54 am
Original Member
Original Member

Like this?

Quote:
the earth magnetic field is a mistake. there is no field but the force in the universe. sunlight moves electrons moving westward causing earth magnetic force interact with compasses.

Or this?

Quote:
there is no solar wind.

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: I think I discovered the true mechanism of electromagnetism  |  Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:55 am

isawit wrote:
marnixR wrote:

i don't need to - if what you say is true, then all of physics as we know must be wrong, airplanes should not be able to fly, radios should not work, and neither should your smartphone

in fact, the only way that your version of the universe can be correct is if all of physics as we know is a giant worldwide conspiracy - the chance that this is the case is infinitesimally smaller than the chance that your take on the world around is wrong

geordief
Post  Post subject: Re: I think I discovered the true mechanism of electromagnetism  |  Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:11 am

marnixR wrote:
isawit wrote:
marnixR wrote:

i don't need to - if what you say is true, then all of physics as we know must be wrong, airplanes should not be able to fly, radios should not work, and neither should your smartphone

in fact, the only way that your version of the universe can be correct is if all of physics as we know is a giant worldwide conspiracy - the chance that this is the case is infinitesimally smaller than the chance that your take on the world around is wrong

What he said is right. He found the website ,didn't he???? :roll:

PhDemon
Post  Post subject: Re: I think I discovered the true mechanism of electromagnetism  |  Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:38 pm

Quote:
moved to its rightful place on this forum

It should be Trash, on the other forum he just started trolling when people told him he was wrong and got banned. I predict a similar behaviour pattern here...

- Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: I think I discovered the true mechanism of electromagnetism  |  Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:09 pm

on this forum, we have a weapon that trolls just can’t stand : tolerance - it makes them froth at the mouth, and in no time at all they self-destruct