FAQ
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:46 am

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just  |  Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him.

You Owe Us an Apology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMJATBMebj8

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZZlo0W ... e=youtu.be

Brand New Leather Jacket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

I like Trump better than the average right wing Muslim though. He just grabs pussy; he does not get the knife ready for a clitorectomy.

All that aside; I think that we should all apologise to every Muslim we meet. After all, we do not want to have them stop buying our weapons and stop killing each other and turn against us.

Oh wait. They just might have already done that, given the numbers.

http://www.therebel.media/tiffany_gabbay_april_19

Regards
DL

Falconer360
Post  Post subject: Re: Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just  |  Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:07 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Wow what a useless tirade against Islam. Also sounds like you might have a boner for Trump.

As an atheist, I find all religions to be stupid, however I still find it distasteful and dishonest to paint all members of a religion with the same brush as you have. Either make a cohesive point using your own words and not videos, or stop posting drivel here.

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just  |  Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Falconer360 wrote:
Wow what a useless tirade against Islam. Also sounds like you might have a boner for Trump.

As an atheist, I find all religions to be stupid, however I still find it distasteful and dishonest to paint all members of a religion with the same brush as you have. Either make a cohesive point using your own words and not videos, or stop posting drivel here.

To your last. Bite me.

To the rest.

All Christians contribute to the harm Christianity has done and will do and all Muslims contribute to the harm that Muslims have done and will do. They all contribute to the whole.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL

geordief
Post  Post subject: Re: Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just  |  Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:25 pm

Is this preaching? It is of course gratuitously offensive towards Muslims.

Falconer360
Post  Post subject: Re: Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just  |  Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:29 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
All Christians contribute to the harm Christianity has done and will do and all Muslims contribute to the harm that Muslims have done and will do. They all contribute to the whole.

Then surely all Christians and all Muslims add to the good that Christianity and Islam have done and will do. This is the same sort of logic that some people use to blame all white people for slavery. That simply by being white they are guilty of the crimes that all white people have committed. This is a pretty big accusation.

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Certain sects certainly have, but there are many different branches of Christianity and of Islam. To say that all branches of Christianity are the same is to paint with a very wide brush. The Seventh Day Adventists believe in a 6,000 year old Earth while many other branches believe in evolution and deep time for instance. So stop treating them as one entity or single a branch out.

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

If Jesus was even real.

Look I hate defending religion, I really do. However, I dislike broad statements and poorly made attacks.

paleoichneum
Post  Post subject: Re: Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just  |  Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:36 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Gnostic,

Stop being a bigot and acting like every group you dont like is a monochromatic whole. THEY ARE NOT! All of your arguments are facile and wrong since you base them of your own hatred.

Why should you be allowed to continue posting?

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just  |  Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:09 am
Original Member
Original Member

Yeah. No.

Locked and Trashed.

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan