FAQ
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:39 pm

Hannah40
Post  Post subject: 911 (do you see what I see?)  |  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:13 am

This is a clip from an interview with Ex CIA staffer.
I'm appalled nobody has done anything about this.
He's basically admitted 911 was inside job.

https://youtu.be/gUJ5tUQzBqU

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" - Da Vinci

"Water is the driving force of all nature" - Da Vinci

Dywyddyr
Post  Post subject: Re: 911 (do you see what I see?)  |  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:11 am

“I myself have felt the pull of the conspiracy theorists — who believe that 9/11 was an inside job, somehow pulled off by the U.S. government. For the record, I don’t believe that the World Trade Center was brought down by our own explosives, or that a rocket, rather than an airliner, hit the Pentagon. I spent a career in the CIA trying to orchestrate plots, wasn’t all that good at it, and certainly couldn’t carry off 9/11. Nor could the real pros I had the pleasure to work with.” - Robert Baer.

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: 911 (do you see what I see?)  |  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:20 am

I don't watch videos on forums - forums are for explaining your ideas in words rather in concentrated dollops of drivel that populate YouTube

Hannah40
Post  Post subject: Re: 911 (do you see what I see?)  |  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:23 am

marnixR wrote:
I don't watch videos on forums - forums are for explaining your ideas in words rather in concentrated dollops of drivel that populate YouTube

You call it drivel?

Is this average response on here?

No wonder this forum is sparse on posting.

Here we have a video of a 'Professional ' admitting we've been swindled and spent money on two wars but people don't care about that.

Yet, how many of you are happy to see dollars and £' s spent on ridiculous science crap which will never happen like time travel or other 'theories'.

Luckily, the science budgets will be cut for such.

Enjoy your misery and time in the dole queues.

Over and out!

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: 911 (do you see what I see?)  |  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:31 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Hannah40 wrote:
You call it drivel?

Please read again.

He said drivel is common across YouTube then asked you to summarize the key arguments you wished to cover here via text.

Now, are you willing to please do this, perhaps without the unnecessary volatility and barbed tone?

As for 9/11 trutherism, it's been 16 years since it happened. Many of us here are internet veterans who have encountered conspiracy theories about 9/11 for over a decade and a half. Most are total bunk.

Besides asking us all to watch a video, what new information or evidence (beyond the mere personal opinions of a single human) are you bringing to the table for discussion?

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

Hannah40
Post  Post subject: Re: 911 (do you see what I see?)  |  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:56 pm

The points of my concerns are in the original post and the last two me I made.

What difficulty are you having in understanding?

Don't bother explaining.

I won't be back to read it.

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: 911 (do you see what I see?)  |  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:52 pm

the OP didn't explain anything - it merely made an assertion and told us to watch a video
I don't feel like watching the video and ask you again to make your salient points in a readable format

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: 911 (do you see what I see?)  |  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:59 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Hannah40 wrote:
What difficulty are you having in understanding?

Don't bother explaining.

I won't be back to read it.

Have I done something to offend you? Why the vitriol?

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

Lynx_Fox
Post  Post subject: Re: 911 (do you see what I see?)  |  Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:30 am

Hannah40 wrote:
marnixR wrote:

You call it drivel?

No wonder this forum is sparse on posting.

Here we have a video of a 'Professional ' admitting we've been swindled and spent money on two wars but people don't care about that.

Huh? The guy makes some vague comment without specifics--not really even news even it was clear he was talking about the attack (which it isn't) considering that the 911 commission's findings from over a decade ago show the huge miscommunication between Federal Agencies.

--
Quote:
Yet, how many of you are happy to see dollars and £' s spent on ridiculous science crap which will never happen like time travel....

There isn't any significant money being spent on that.

I suggest you stop being so gullible and develop a better BS filter.

geordief
Post  Post subject: Re: 911 (do you see what I see?)  |  Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:32 am

Lynx_Fox wrote:

I suggest you stop being so gullible and develop a better BS filter.

They don't make 2-way BS filters (I should know :D )