FAQ
It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:37 am

ncrna
Post  Post subject: Anybody feeling high from the March for Science?  |  Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:36 am

I was curious about the psychology behind collective action, so I had a dig around on the paper+patent discovery engine URL REMOVED (disclaimer: I work there!)

There aren't that many free-to-access papers on this topic, and I'm no psychology expert (my PhD's in biochemistry), but I summarised 4 interesting papers here: URL REMOVED

I'd love to hear your thoughts and personal experiences from the March, and any expert opinion would be much appreciated!

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Anybody feeling high from the March for Science?  |  Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:24 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Please summarize the salient points and feel free to discuss here. We're not around to redirect traffic to other sites and attempts to do so are generally considered spam.

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan