FAQ
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 2:56 am

Franbot89
Post  Post subject: Anomalous Objects In The Atmosphere  |  Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi everyone for some time now myself and others around the globe have been documenting what we simply call anomalies. By using some simply methods and doing observations with high magnification equipment this amazing phenomenon is being documented. Using a dual optic set with a telescope on one side and a IR camrea used as a spotter! to see objects moving beyond our eyes light spectrum, due to the sun scattering light varible. Using simply a mirror to send direct signals towards them using primary numbers, these objects respond by flaring or morphing shape.They display many anomalous movement's that simply defy physics! They seem to use mimicry as camouflage to go unnoticed but clearly leaving signs behind. The best way to explain for someone new to this subject is the mimicry octopus in the ocean its very similar in some ways. They seem to be alive but plasma like objects depending on location can effect what type of objects are seen. In a populated area balloon like objects might be seen but in a rural areas you will see variables and boomrang shapes, there very diverse in there mimicry. So they do many movement's that simply mundane objects don't do! Responding to mirror signalling by flaring or morphing shape, sometimes to the numbers that are sent towards them. No tumbling objects, shimmering , none oscillating tethers , swimming tethers , flaring necks , triggering more sightings , double decker configurations , orb flybys etc. There's many signs I hope you all learn on this forum! You can confirm all this yourself by having access to some blue sky. So let the research being we will post links to videos explaining the anomalous nature and hopefully discuss more. Just a quick disclaimer this is not UFOs or little green men this is something very local and we wish to have serious research into the subject thanks for you're time.

Franbot89
Post  Post subject: Re: Anomalous Objects In The Atmosphere  |  Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Here's some anomalous objects spotted in just one active session using mirror signalling. https://youtu.be/mPS_MwCtZWY please watch carefully this is one video of many! another active observer will shortly be joining aswel. Please If you have any questions please do so.

Franbot89
Post  Post subject: Re: Anomalous Objects In The Atmosphere  |  Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Here's some more balloon shaped anomalies, that flare with an intense engery! that seems to be sent towards me as a form of communication or response. Again pay attention I explain more in the video. https://youtu.be/uKUmsbbcd2w

Franbot89
Post  Post subject: Re: Anomalous Objects In The Atmosphere  |  Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Last one for now here's some that look like plasma and clusters that release secondary objects that acted anomalous. https://youtu.be/pq-Tc0absm8

PhDemon
Post  Post subject: Re: Anomalous Objects In The Atmosphere  |  Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:34 pm

This nutter posted this rubbish on the .com site until they banned him... I'd recommend trash and ignore...

- Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan

Franbot89
Post  Post subject: Re: Anomalous Objects In The Atmosphere  |  Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:18 pm

PhDemon wrote:
This nutter posted this rubbish on the .com site until they banned him... I'd recommend trash and ignore...

Really could you direct me to his work?? You really have no idea what you're talking about! After four years of recording these objects it's safe to say there's most certainly something than needs more people documenting. Obviously you believe you're so smart you can't possibly be wrong. Don't worry you will be proven wrong

PhDemon
Post  Post subject: Re: Anomalous Objects In The Atmosphere  |  Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:22 pm

You'll be gone soon :shrug:

- Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan

Franbot89
Post  Post subject: Re: Anomalous Objects In The Atmosphere  |  Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:42 pm

PhDemon wrote:
You'll be gone soon :shrug:

Well if deleting people with something very real and can be documented by anyone! is how people are treated then I have no problem with that. Yet your language is discusting and very distaceful! So the mimicry octopus in the ocean can use camouflage and morph shape! But a plasma like based animal in the sky can't do the same? Anyone with basic understanding of physics will tell you these are defying everything we know! This is just a few videos I have over 500. All have displayed very unusual charastics! Many even responding to direct mirror signalling but I am the idiot like you suggest. All I can say is WOW.

Franbot89
Post  Post subject: Re: Anomalous Objects In The Atmosphere  |  Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Here's one that was constantly glowing with elements of flaring and consistent rotation. https://youtu.be/ExSiCkiEBsg

Franbot89
Post  Post subject: Re: Anomalous Objects In The Atmosphere  |  Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Here's another one that was flaring responding to mirror signalling! Seems to flash then flip into a ring, then flash then turn into a ball shape. It repeats the same process for over 20 minutes. https://youtu.be/gZqJIk6Q3Ug

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: Anomalous Objects In The Atmosphere  |  Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:25 pm

sigh ... user banned and thread closed