FAQ
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:21 pm

Zinjanthropos
Post  Post subject: LIFE: the movie  |  Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:21 pm
Original Member
Original Member

I only have 5 words to describe this flick: Flying Spaghetti Monster on steroids

Anybody else see it?

"Science is much better than religion because our faith is shakeable. There can be something I believe with all my heart to be absolutely true, and the minute there's evidence that it isn't true, I throw it out like yesterday's garbage"-Krauss

Falconer360
Post  Post subject: Re: LIFE: the movie  |  Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:49 pm
Original Member
Original Member

I have not seen it. Partially due to work and partially due to being skeptical about the movie.

Prometheus
Post  Post subject: Re: LIFE: the movie  |  Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:37 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Saw it on a long flight. It was OK, but how rubbish was that quarantine officer? Knows nothing about the organism, specifically it's reproduction cycle, yet she agrees to send someone who had close contact with it back to earth.

Not as bad as the 'scientists' in Prometheus though. God that film is so bad; it's like they wanted to kill off the Alien franchise and portray scientists as incompetent fools too.

Prometheus
Post  Post subject: Re: LIFE: the movie  |  Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:37 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Saw it on a long flight. It was OK, but how rubbish was that quarantine officer? Knows nothing about the organism, specifically it's reproduction cycle, yet she agrees to send someone who had close contact with it back to earth.

Not as bad as the 'scientists' in Prometheus though. God that film is so bad; it's like they wanted to kill off the Alien franchise and portray scientists as incompetent fools too.

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: LIFE: the movie  |  Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:49 am
Original Member
Original Member

Haven't even heard about it. Where to find?

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan