FAQ
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:57 am

Nicole Viveiros
Post  Post subject: Fundraising campaign - NEED HELP FROM ALL SCIENCE LOVERS  |  Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Hello everyone!!
I'm new in this forum, and I would like to have your help in a project that is really important to me! I'm a science lover since I can remember and that's why I'm a Biochemistry student and I wish to have a career in research. In order to accomplish that, it's quite useful to participate in conferences and internships, especially international events. Not long ago, I discovered this amazing event, London International Youth Science Forum, which is a two week science forum for young scientists with ages between 16 and 21 happening in July. In this event we can have the opportunity to attend lots of seminars and conferences with the leading UK researchers in many science fields. Besides that, we even have a lot of visits around London, including to the main research centers and universities. That's a once in a life time opportunity and I would be thrilled to participate in this event. The only problem are the fees that need to be paid to participate (close to 2000 pounds) and my lack of money. In my country, Portugal, there's also a big lack of supporting entities that are available to support this kind of individual projects. Anyway, I started a fundraising campaign online and I would like to have your help! You can donate or simply share it with your friends. Remember: even if it is a small amount of money, it means a big help for me! Thank you for the attention!
Here's the URL: https://gogetfunding.com/nicoles-trip-to-london-international-young-science-forum/
:) :) :)

wireless
Post  Post subject: Re: Fundraising campaign - NEED HELP FROM ALL SCIENCE LOVERS  |  Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:51 pm

I am a dog lover. I cannot afford to go to Crufts, please send me a donation. Nice try kid. :lol:

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: Fundraising campaign - NEED HELP FROM ALL SCIENCE LOVERS  |  Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:02 pm

good though your intentions may be Nicole Viveiros, your post comes too close to spamming for comfort, especially so early in the game
a more cynical person might think this was the sole reason for you to join this forum :roll:

Zinjanthropos
Post  Post subject: Re: Fundraising campaign - NEED HELP FROM ALL SCIENCE LOVERS  |  Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:06 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Is this cyber panhandling thread/website a Psychology Test?

"Science is much better than religion because our faith is shakeable. There can be something I believe with all my heart to be absolutely true, and the minute there's evidence that it isn't true, I throw it out like yesterday's garbage"-Krauss