FAQ
It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 5:31 pm


Author Message
Bjarne
Post  Post subject: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:55 pm
Posts: 9

Offline
ABSTRACT: An Anisotropic Acceleration can solve the cause of the Allais Effect. We must assume that a significant Dark Flow acceleration against a southern direction affects everything by a significant acceleration.
KEYWORDS: Allais Effect. Anisotropic Acceleration. Dark Flow

I.INTRODUCTION
Since the first claims in the 1950s when it was described as an anomalous effect, experimenters using pendulums have sporadically noted slight deviations when an eclipse is underway. Economic Nobel prize winner Maurice Allais first reported his observations in 1954, when he noted that the pendulum in his Paris laboratory demonstrated a slight change in the precession of its plane of oscillation. Repeating his experiment in 1959, he obtained similar results. Numerous scientists have attempted to recreate his experiment with some claiming success and others reporting no changes to the pendulum movement. [1]
Unfortunately, no theory has ever been able to explain why some solar (and lunar) eclipses disturb different kinds of pendulums, why it only happens sometimes and why the effect is sometimes delayed and sometimes happens before the eclipse, neither why different pendulums are sometimes able to measure the effect and gravimeters only very weakly or not at all. These days in darkness have now come to an end, and all these questions have now been answered.

ANISOTROPIES DARK FLOW ACCELERATION
An Anisotropic Acceleration can now be mathematically proven.
In order for a significant anisotropic acceleration to be measurable on Earth (e.g. with a gravimeter or various pendulums), requires specific conditions to be present.
It is somewhat similar to the situation that it is also impossible to measure the acceleration of Earth’s orbit acceleration from Earth (given that everything on Earth is part of the same acceleration frame of reference).
However, there is an indirect method of measuring Dark Flow Acceleration (in short DFA), which is the same force / acceleration responsible for the Allais Effect [1]


The following are required:
1. The Earth must accelerate slightly opposite to DFAD, (towards north) and the cause of the acceleration must be due to the force of gravity of the Moon.
2. A testing body on Earth (able to interact/measure DFA) must be (more or less) unaffected by the force accelerating Earth’s opposing DFA.
3. The rotation of the earth must bring a measurement device to the best possible position whereby the test-body (of the measurement device) (more or less) can interact with the exposed DFA.
4. The pendulum must swing east-west not north-south.
5. Relative fast and suddenly change of the DFA exposure must be at present for gravity measurement results to be significant / convincing. (Pendulums are more sensitive, and therefore better device to use)

These requirements allow a testing body to be exposed for DFA, whereby anomalies can be measured.

First at all a few words about Dark Flow;
Image
Two independent observations and measurements based on NASA and ESA research have confirmed that Dark Flow could be true, [2] and [3]
According to a NASA team led by Alexander Kashlinsky:
The Dark Flow Direction is directed towards the area between Hydra, Vela and Centaurus
According this new theory (presented here) the DFA direction is today straight south relative to the ecliptic

Numerous Allais Effect research measurements during the decades have shown that an unknown force (at the minus 7 scale) is occasionally exposed by a solar eclipse. Recently, this force has also been measured by lunar eclipses. Sometimes the effect is weak, sometimes strong, and sometimes no effect has been measured. Now, for the first time ever, a new theory can explain and mathematically prove exactly why these phenomena have been so mysterious.

Image
The crankshaft responsible for these phenomena is the motion of the Moon.
Sometimes the Moon is situated above the Earth, sometimes below.

Due to mass attraction between Earth and the moon, Earth is sometimes periodically accelerated slightly upwards or downwards on what is here called a Dark Flow Acceleration Axis.

Solar Eclipse (as well as Lunar Eclipse) are perfect occasions, where the slightly upwards or downwards acceleration of the Earth undergoes remarkable changings. This is why eclipse is perfect occasions where the exposure of DFA can happens for short time periods.


Image
Fig.3 The illustration shows a solar eclipse where the moon is located 1500 km higher relative to a parallel, linear line, ‘X’, between the Sun and Earth. This corresponds to approx. 0,35°. In that way, the Moon’s acceleration due to gravity pulls the Earth in the northern direction with an acceleration which can be calculated by GM/r2 d ( 7,35e22*6,67e-11/3800000002 ) divide with 90° = 0.00000037m/s2 (or 37 μGal, per 1°)

•Testing body A (see illustration) will therefore not be directly affected by the upwards pull from the Moon, but only indirectly effected by the Earth’s upward acceleration, - and is thus exposed to influence by DFA, so soon this body not is connected with earth.
•On the other hand, testing body B (near the Equator) will be in almost in the same frame of reference as the accelerating globe and will therefore be much weaker exposed to DFA. (because testing body B is also pulled upwards by the Moon)
•Testing body D (and others located south of B) is not exposed to DFA influence at all, as these testing-bodies are all accelerating upwards, pulled by the Moon.
•Testing body C is fully affected by the upwards acceleration of the Earth (in the same acceleration reference frame) and is therefore not exposed to DFA.
•Testing bodies located between A and up towards C will gradually be more affected by the Earth’s upwards acceleration and will therefore also be poor testing areas for detecting pendulum anomalies.

Now let’s try to test this theory in reality based on all the Allais Effect measurements that have taken place during the decades.

Image
Allais, unpublished note of 10 November 1959,
Movement of the paraconical pendulum and the total solar eclipse of 2 October 1959

Common for the 2 Solar Eclipses measured by Marius Allais in 1954 and 1959: at the time when the Allais Effect was detected, the Moon was about 4000 to 5000 km above the Sub Solar point. This means that at both of these events, the Earth was accelerating upwards during the periods of solar eclipses. Thus, DFA was exposed. Another common is that the measurements took place in France both years. [1]

Image
1954, 30 June - measured in France
The Moon was at the solar eclipse about 1.5° (6000 km) above the Sub Solar point. This corresponds to an upwards acceleration of the Earth at 50μGal.
But at the same time, the Moon was also 0.5° above the measurement position (in Paris). This corresponds to an upwards acceleration of the test body at 15μGal.
The magnitude of the exposed DFA able to effect the test body at that time of the day must therefore have been a total of 50μGal, (minus 15μGal) = 35μGal. [1]


Image

Image

Image

1959, 2 October - measured in France
On that same day, Marius Alias also took measurements in Paris and detected the Allais Effect.
This measurement was taken in the autumn where the tilt of the axis of the Earth had brought France and therefore the measurement device about 3000 km further north compared to summer on the northern hemisphere.
The best possible measurement result must be expected when the test body can ‘disconnect’ from earth’s upwards acceleration. This is possible when the DFA interaction axis and the DFA axis are parallel (and the pendulum is swinging in the direction east-west). This negative effect (due to the bad interaction axis) is the cause of the effect measured in 1959 being weaker compared to 1954. The conclusion is therefore that the bad DFA interaction axis is a stronger negative effect compared to the 15μGal upwards acceleration of the test body in 1954. [1]


Image
1970, 7 March, measured in the USA
Allais Effect was confirmed; The Moon accelerating Earth upwards, DFA exposed.


Image
1974, 20 June, measured in Perth, Australia
The Allais Effect was measured, but no anomaly was detected, obviously because Earth was accelerating downwards as did the test body on the southern hemisphere. [1]


Image
1980, August, measured in Peru
The Allais was measured and confirmed. The Moon is below the Sub-Solar point, and thus there was no upwards acceleration of Earth, hence no exposed DFA. [1]


Image
1990, 22 July, measured in Finland
Only a weak Allais Effect might have been measured in Finland. This is as expected. [1]


Image
1991, 11 July, measured in Mexico
The Moon and the test body were in the same acceleration frame of reference, hence no DFA was exposed, and no Allais Effect measured. [1]


Image
1994, 10 May, measured in Canada
Gravity measurements confirmed the Allais effect, but the result was very week. This is also as expected. The weak result is due to the bad DFA interaction axis. [1]


Image
1995, 10 October, measured in Northern India
The Allais Effect was measured and confirmed by chance. The Allais Effect was measured a few hours before the maximum eclipse took place. The Moon was above the Sub Solar point, and DFA was therefore exposed. [1]

Image
Image
In the early morning of 24 October 1995, a gravity measurement was taken for oil exploration purposes in northern India when by chance the Allais Effect was measured (12μGal). What we see here is that in the morning, northern India is brought just above the Sub-Solar point whereby a test-body (in Norther India) thereby immediately exposed to DFA. Also notice that the DFA interaction axis was parallel to the DFA axis (see the red arrow).. Both of these factors are perfect for measuring a gravitational anomaly connected to the Allais effect. [1]

Image
1997, 9 March, measured in Northern China
Similar Allais Effect measurements were taken in northern China, but this time only showing an anomaly at 6μGal. The cause of the weaker result (compared to North India) obviously is the different angle of the DFA interaction axis relative to the DFA vector. [1]

Image
1999, 11 August, measured in Austria & France
This eclipse was perfect to detect and measure the Allais Effect, but unfortunately not with gravimeters. Suddenly exposed DFA is required in order for the gravimeter to detect the Allais Effect (similar to what was seen in Northern India in 1995) . If no sudden changes take place, it is very difficult to distinguish whether the Allais effect was involved or not. The Allais Effect was confirmed by using pendulums by this eclipse. This result is as expected. [1]

Image
2001, 21 June, measured in Zambia
This eclipse took place too far to the south, no upwards acceleration of the Earth was taking place, and the measurement in Zambia therefore did not confirm the Allais effect. [1]


Image
2003, 31 May, measured in Romania
The Allais Effect was confirmed. The upwards acceleration of the Earth is stronger than the upwards acceleration of the test body when the eclipse took place whereby DFA is exposed and Allais Effect was measured. [1]

Image
2005, 8 April, measured in Panama & Romania
The Earth was accelerating downwards due to the pull from the lower Moon whereby DFA was not exposed. Therefore, no Allais effect was measured on the day of the Eclipse in Panama where measurements were taken.
Image
On the other side of the Earth, in Romania, a paraconical pendulum and a conical pendulum were affected, but the test bodies in Romania were disturbed (periodical accelerating downwards) due to attraction from the Moon. Therefore, a well-known force (the Moon) affected the Pendulums in Romania and not the Allais Effect.

Image
2006, 29 March, measured in Turkey
The Allais Effect was properly confirmed by gravity measurements. Aperiodic oscillations in tilt were recorded at the two locations on the center line. These may be related to the eclipse phenomenon. [1]


Image
Image
2006, 22 September, measured in Bulgaria
The Earth was accelerating downwards due to the pull from the lower Moon whereby DFA was not exposed. Weak disturbances were detected in Romania. The situation is similar to a measurement the year before (8 April 2005) explained above. [1]


Image
Image
2008, 1 August, measured in Romania and Ukraine
The Allais Effect was measured at both locations mentioned above, but the Allais Effect was several hours delayed. This was due to the fact that when the eclipse took place, the test body was too strongly effected by upwards acceleration towards the Moon. Several hours later, the Moon had moved further south, and the test body further west. After these few hours, the test body was no longer affected by upwards acceleration, but the Earth still accelerated upwards due to the higher position of the Moon. Therefore, the DFA was exposed, and the Allais Effect could be detected after a few hours of delay. [1]


Image
2009, 26 Jan, measured in Romania and Ukraine
At the time of the day when the eclipse took place, the Moon was below the Sub Solar point, therefore accelerating downwards, and therefore no exposure of DFA took place.
A relatively much stronger downward acceleration was exerted on the test bodies (in Romania) compared to the downwards acceleration of the Earth. Both of these accelerations were caused by the low Moon. Therefore, the downwards acceleration on the test bodies was not caused by the Allais effect but rather by the low Moon, and the Allais Effect was not confirmed that day. A low moon is strong enough to affect various kinds of pendulums ‘anomalies’. [1]


Image
2009, 22 July, measured in China
The Allais Effect was measured in China. The Allais effect was confirmed. This is as expected.
The effect was relatively weak due to the fact that the Moon is not very much higher than the Sub solar point. [1]


Image
2010, 11 July, measured in the USA
On that day, the DFA was not exposed anywhere on the planet, and no Allais Effect was confirmed. [1]



Image
2011, 1 June, measured in Romania
The Allais Effect was confirmed (measured on the night side of the planet).
This is also as expected since the DFA was exposed due to the upwards acceleration of the Earth.
Notice that Romania at that time was about 5000 km further north compared to the Sub Solar at the Sun side of the Earth. The reason obviously is due to the axis tilt of the Earth. Because of that, the test body was influenced by the upwards acceleration towards the Moon to a much weaker degree compared to the Earth, and therefore - to a certain degree - free to interact with the exposed DFA. [1]


Image
Image
2017, 1 August
The coming solar eclipse has several advantages. 1.) The DFA Interaction axis is almost completely parallel to the DFA axis. The moon is situated high enough on the northern hemisphere to exert large, upwards acceleration, and probably also to expose the full potential of DFA. This will be one of the best, or most likely the best, solar eclipse to measure the Allais effect in decades. The best place to measure is more or less right under the Moon. The further north or south from the solar eclipse that measurements take place, the weaker we must expect anomalies to be.

Due to the tilted rotation axis, it mainly the rotation of the earth that brings a test body to the best possible DFA exposed position. The best exposed DFA position is most of the time right under the Moon or near the Moon. The upwards or downwards motion of the Moon is important as well. Both these factors contribute to speeding or delaying the time where the Allais Effect can be measured.

On the day of the eclipse (the USA, August 2017), the Moon will move downwards, and at the same time, the test body will move slightly upwards due to the rotation and axis tilt of the Earth. This means that the exposed DFA will not suddenly vanish, and we should therefore not expect a very sudden change of the DFA exposure. Therefore, a gravimeter will not be the best device to measure the exposed DFA.

It is now easy to predict that measurements taken at position M1 and M2 must be expected to be significantly weaker than measurement taken at position M. But really to understand the Allais effect measurement taken many different places in northern American will be important the 1 of August 2017. This is the only way.

CONCLUSION
Several evidence (included Dark Flow) are pointing to that an anisotropic acceleration (and motion) of (at least) a large part of the Universe is a reality. Although one might think that such significant acceleration is utopian, because everything then must reach the speed c, - keep in mind that we also know that it requires ever more energy to maintain constant acceleration (in empty space). There may very well be some few more lessons to learn.

REFERENCES
will follow in next post


Top
Bjarne
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:55 pm
Posts: 9

Offline
REFERENCES

[1] Allais Effect Measurement Listed: http://www.science27.com/allais

[2] F. Atrio-Barandela1 , A. Kashlinsky2 , H. Ebeling3 , D. J. Fixsen4 , D. Kocevski5., “Probing the Dark Flow signal in WMAP 9 yr and PLANCK cosmic microwave background maps.” arXiv:1411.4180v2 [astro-ph.CO] 22 Jul 2015

[3] A measurement of large-scale peculiar velocities of clusters of galaxies: https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... al_details


Top
marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:57 pm
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 pm
Posts: 4778
Location: Cardiff, Wales

Offline
ok, now summarise this in a few simple paragraphs at the level for a science-minded lay public, so that we can the merits or demerits of your proposal

if you can't do that, then what you've just done is spam

_________________
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
"Someone is WRONG on the internet" (xkcd)


Top
Bjarne
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:55 pm
Posts: 9

Offline
marnixR wrote:
ok, now summarise this in a few simple paragraphs at the level for a science-minded lay public, so that we can the merits or demerits of your proposal

if you can't do that, then what you've just done is spam

Try to be more specific.
You have all what you need to know..
Not more I can do, except to help you to understand what i already wrote


Top
PhDemon
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:24 pm

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 am
Posts: 470
Location: Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Offline
If you can't (or won't) summarize your arguments (about an effect that has not yet been shown conclusively to exist) and refer us back to your cut & paste, it's spam...

_________________
"The big trouble with dumb bastards is that they are too dumb to believe there is such a thing as being smart"

- Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan


Top
Bjarne
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:55 pm
Posts: 9

Offline
PhDemon wrote:
If you can't (or won't) summarize your arguments (about an effect that has not yet been shown conclusively to exist) and refer us back to your cut & paste, it's spam...


This theory explains

why some solar (and lunar) eclipses disturb different kinds of pendulums
why it only happens sometimes
why the effect is sometimes delayed and sometimes happens before the eclipse
why different pendulums sometimes are able to measure the effect and gravimeters only very weakly or not at all.
where and when to measure to have largest possible effect
why this theory takes this aspect of science out of total darkness and answer all the question you may have..

Therefore for the first time a theory can predict, for example which result we shall except by this summer’s solar eclipse.


Top
iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:59 pm
User avatar
Original Member
Original Member

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:40 pm
Posts: 5521
Location: Austin, Texas

Offline
Thread moved from Astronomy & Cosmology to New Hypotheses

_________________
iNow

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan


Top
PhDemon
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:09 pm

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 am
Posts: 470
Location: Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Offline
I'm not convinced, frankly you have shown very little maths to back up your "theory", and a lot of your OP comes across as the word salad typical of the pseudoscientist... Just saying...

_________________
"The big trouble with dumb bastards is that they are too dumb to believe there is such a thing as being smart"

- Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan


Top
iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:01 pm
User avatar
Original Member
Original Member

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:40 pm
Posts: 5521
Location: Austin, Texas

Offline
Not that I disagree, but what could the OP share to convince you of the veracity of their claims, PhDemon?

_________________
iNow

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan


Top
PhDemon
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 am
Posts: 470
Location: Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Offline
A mathematical derivation predicting the size of the effect he claims to explain and a (mathematical) explanation of why some studies show this alleged effect and others don't... To my mind the OP is a series of anecdotes explained in a hand-wavy way with wishful thinking, and the few numbers he does use seem to be pulled out of his ass...(I could be wrong and I'm open to correction but that's my gut feeling...)


I have to say if the guy asked a speculative question I'd cut him more slack, but he's framed his OP as a research article... On those terms it's a fail, it would fail the "laugh test" of every journal I've been a peer reviewer for...

_________________
"The big trouble with dumb bastards is that they are too dumb to believe there is such a thing as being smart"

- Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan


Top
Bjarne
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:08 am

Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:55 pm
Posts: 9

Offline
PhDemon wrote:
A mathematical derivation predicting the size of the effect he claims to explain and a (mathematical) explanation of why some studies show this alleged effect and others don't... To my mind the OP is a series of anecdotes explained in a hand-wavy way with wishful thinking, and the few numbers he does use seem to be pulled out of his ass...(I could be wrong and I'm open to correction but that's my gut feeling...)


I have to say if the guy asked a speculative question I'd cut him more slack, but he's framed his OP as a research article... On those terms it's a fail, it would fail the "laugh test" of every journal I've been a peer reviewer for...


I have calculated the maximum exposed DFA to be about 50 μGal,
It’s the same magnitude anomaly Allais researched have found and measured several times.
And that’s really all what we basically need to know.

Now let’s say its really true such acceleration exist and that the DFA vector is pointing straight south as claimed above.
How is it possible to measure such strange acceleration ?
There are only one way, and this is the way it’s done in decades, no other technique can do it, and this is why this aspect of science has been overlooked so long time.

The difference today, - is now, - such measurement can be taken without being blindfolded, and results can be predicted.

So here is what to do....
1 - take or leave it
2 - encourage universities to take as many measurements by the eclipse USA August 1, 2017 as possible, and so many different locations as possible (in USA) (and as described above) and you will see that the prediction made here will hold water.


Top
PhDemon
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:57 am

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 am
Posts: 470
Location: Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Offline
I'm leaving it...

_________________
"The big trouble with dumb bastards is that they are too dumb to believe there is such a thing as being smart"

- Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan


Top
tk421
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:13 am

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:58 am
Posts: 2

Offline
PhDemon wrote:
I'm leaving it...


Smart call, PhDemon. He's posted this same stuff ad nauseam at various places for years. To his credit, he has made specific, falsifiable claims in the past. To his discredit, he's denied experimental falsifications of his claims (e.g., LIGO didn't "directly" detect gravitational waves, so such waves have not been truly detected, and so on), shifted goalposts, and moved on.


Top
Bjarne
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:55 pm
Posts: 9

Offline
tk421 wrote:
PhDemon wrote:
I'm leaving it...


To his discredit, he's denied experimental falsifications of his claims (e.g., LIGO didn't "directly" detect gravitational waves, so such waves have not been truly detected, and so on), shifted goalposts, and moved on.


This is simply not true
All what I ever wrote was that I was not sure whether LIGO could detect such gravitational waves. I did not say it was impossible, nor that this aspect of science was not true

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=331


Top
Bjarne
Post  Post subject: Re: The Allais Effect Solved (?)  |  Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:35 am

Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:55 pm
Posts: 9

Offline
Correction
1980, August, measured in Peru The Allais was measured. The Moon is below the Sub-Solar point, and thus there was no upwards acceleration of Earth, hence no exposed DFA and no Allais Effect was confirmed


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Print view

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:   
cron

Delete all board cookies | The team | All times are UTC


This free forum is proudly hosted by ProphpBB | phpBB software | Report Abuse | Privacy