FAQ
It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:18 pm

TheIdiot27
Post  Post subject: The effects of jury nullification on trial jury members  |  Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Hello everyone! :D

I am just a fourteen year old kid, and I would like to request for your help with a project I had been doing since the start of my school year. I would be very grateful if you could help me in getting a significant number of results for my research.

My research focusses on the differences in the behaviour of jury members with, and without knowledge of jury nullification. For this I had done a mock trial to collect data, but even though it is a fun thing to do (I have to add that organising everything by myself was actually, simply said, a horrible experience :? ), this was a very slow method to get many results fast.

So I had composed two online forms, which I had sent to many classes in the same scholastic year as me, and had posted on the school website. I even personally asked strangers from all different ages to fill the forms. However, I eventually got only a total of 25 replies, which is naturally not enough.

Hopefully you could maybe help me with this by filling in the form or by sharing it.

Thank you for reading this post! :D

Ps. If there are some critical comments or questions regarding the forms or research, feel free to send me a message!

Pps. I could not include the links to the online forms, because this is my first post, but I will send them very soon!

TheIdiot27
Post  Post subject: Re: The effects of jury nullification on trial jury members  |  Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:49 pm

If you've decided to participate in this research you can fill in the form: Jury A or Jury B. If you know of jury nullification, you can only choose to fill in the form: Jury A.

You only need to fill in one form.

The forms: (These forms are, unfortunately, in Dutch, but I am planning to translate them.

Jury A:
https://goo.gl/forms/YuQFH6d0l8KvYAyf1

Jury B:
https://goo.gl/forms/NR15bPaehuONoMp93

Thank you for reading!