FAQ
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:16 am

Falconer360
Post  Post subject: A good introductory video series to Philosophy  |  Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:01 am
Original Member
Original Member

A while back I started following an educational youtube channel that was started by the author John Green and his brother Hank called Crash Course. They have many playlists, but I especially found their Philosophy series to be a very good starting point for people interested in Philosophy, it was created in partnership with PBS. Hank Green hosts the series, and he does a good job of explaining the subject matter in a way that will get across to people not very knowledgeable in philosophy and won't bore them. Here's the link in case anyone is interested, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A_CAkYt3GY&index=1&list=PL8dPuuaLjXtNgK6MZucdYldNkMybYIHKR

LilSaber
Post  Post subject: Re: A good introductory video series to Philosophy  |  Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:04 am

I love Crash Course!

Falconer360
Post  Post subject: Re: A good introductory video series to Philosophy  |  Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:30 pm
Original Member
Original Member

I enjoy having crash course playing in the background while I work, instead of music sometimes.