FAQ
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:08 am

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who i  |  Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:13 pm

Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

Now that the world is turning inexorably to the right wing of the political systems of the world, -- these mostly democratic nations led by oligarchs, --- we members of the new Caliphate, --- thanks to individual strength of character, --- can say that we have conquered the West.

We have taught the Western alliances and liberal forces that there are limits to freedom of speech, --- that we must respect, --- if we are to live in harmony.

That limit to freedom of speech being that, if any insult the Caliphate’s God. Caliphate members will see any insult to be levelled at the whole nation, its culture, as well as to their person.

The West has been cowed; therefore, a modified Sharia can be put in place as the law of the land in all of the Western world.

The Muslim male freedom, to fight and kill for his rights, as dictated by his sense of duty and honor to wife and family, is at hand.

Sure, some left wing voices will deny that they now live in a Caliphate, but our ideology of intolerance to other political and religious tribes and ideologies, --- as well as our apostates, --- has made the left, --- moot.

Intolerance to insult has won the day and our Caliphate is now a political reality.

Now all we need my brothers is a Caliph to modify Sharia to where rapprochement of all peoples of the world is possible.

Islam is the new world order and not the left wing un-United State system that cannot even bring rapprochement of its own states.

Muslim brothers. You have created our new right wing and intolerant Western system with a closer ideology to Islam. You have forced Western governments to the right and thus produced an ideological rapprochement to Islam. That is to create a Caliphate.

Muslim brothers, you must now elect a Caliph to unify all Muslim forces. Duty and honor demands it.

Your new Caliphate must have a Caliph.

Regards
DL

PhDemon
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Is this meant to be funny or are you just a nutter?

- Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan

Lynx_Fox
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:13 pm

He's right in that there's a positive feedback loop between terror group Islamic extremism and islamophobic driven Christian extremism taking place in Western nations.

PhDemon
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:19 pm

True, but his writing style screams either nutcase or failed comedian...

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:48 pm

Gnostic has been around on this forum on and off
imo he has some sort of bee in his bonnet, but i'm not sure what sort of bee it is ...

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:27 pm

PhDemon wrote:
Is this meant to be funny or are you just a nutter?

That depends on your ability to refute the notion that Islam has forced us to right wing thinking that matches their ideology.

I see these as bolstering my views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSms8nbgTSI

Even this comedic rendering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Lynx_Fox wrote:
He's right in that there's a positive feedback loop between terror group Islamic extremism and islamophobic driven Christian extremism taking place in Western nations.

Thanks.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:28 pm

PhDemon wrote:
True, but his writing style screams either nutcase or failed comedian...

That or you do not see the reality of the situation.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:31 pm

marnixR wrote:
Gnostic has been around on this forum on and off
imo he has some sort of bee in his bonnet, but i'm not sure what sort of bee it is ...

I believe that we should give respect to moral ideologies.

The fact that we seem to give respect to Christianity and Islam, both being religions that promote homophobia and misogyny, shows how far off the mark of moral thinking that most people are.

Regards
DL

PhDemon
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Quote:
Even if that were the case (it isn't) your post would have been more effective without the rhetorical grandstanding and general pretentious wankiness...

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:04 pm

PhDemon wrote:
Quote:
Even if that were the case (it isn't) your post would have been more effective without the rhetorical grandstanding and general pretentious wankiness...

We all have our own style. You just do not like my hook.

Proof it so that I can compare.

Chastisement without correction just shows the hate in your heart.

Do the right thing.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL

Rory
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:12 pm

A stingy bee. I'm a Biologist so I know that's accurate.

PhDemon
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Quote:

Do the right thing.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
Life's too short to bother with such toss :shrug:

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:25 pm

PhDemon wrote:
Quote:

Do the right thing.

Life's too short to bother with such toss :shrug:

As expected.

Regards
DL

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:22 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:

meaning exactly what ?

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:56 pm

marnixR wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:

meaning exactly what ?

Proof as in proof reading.

proof
verb

2 proof something to produce a test copy of a piece of printed work so that mistakes can be corrected

Regards
DL

PhDemon
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:43 pm

Just another pointless pseud :roll: Let his ramblings decay into obscurity...

paleoichneum
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:46 pm
Original Member
Original Member

When the opening post is using terms in utterly wrong context, and not in line with there definitions, most people will not bother with it.

when the opening post is rather xenophobic sounding, again, most will not bother with it.

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:40 pm

come on people, move on - nothing to see here

Lynx_Fox
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:58 pm

paleoichneum wrote:
when the opening post is rather xenophobic sounding, again, most will not bother with it.

Perhaps it's just an American thing....all we've seen in media for the past year is xenophobic messaging.

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Lynx_Fox wrote:
paleoichneum wrote:

Perhaps it's just an American thing....all we've seen in media for the past year is xenophobic messaging.

Is fear of jihadists and the damage they do, like 28,000 acts of terrorism since 9-11, justified?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nri300CcCuE

Regards
DL

Zinjanthropos
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:48 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Is fear of jihadists and the damage they do, like 28,000 acts of terrorism since 9-11, justified?

Seriously man, instead of wasting your miserable lives, you and the brotherhood need to relax and think about other things like orally pleasuring your women. Believe me, if I read about 28000 acts of cunnilingus by Jihadists, I would pay more attention to Islam and might even consider signing up.

"Science is much better than religion because our faith is shakeable. There can be something I believe with all my heart to be absolutely true, and the minute there's evidence that it isn't true, I throw it out like yesterday's garbage"-Krauss

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:

if someone is willing to blow me up for the simple fact that i'm not one of them, would it be prudent for me to be concerned ?
you have to be totally off your rocker if you answer that question with anything but a resounding "yes"

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Zinjanthropos wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:

Seriously man, instead of wasting your miserable lives, you and the brotherhood need to relax and think about other things like orally pleasuring your women. Believe me, if I read about 28000 acts of cunnilingus by Jihadists, I would pay more attention to Islam and might even consider signing up.

It is hard for Muslims to pleasure what they have cut off with FGM.

I am far from miserable and so is my wife.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:11 pm

marnixR wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:

if someone is willing to blow me up for the simple fact that i'm not one of them, would it be prudent for me to be concerned ?
you have to be totally off your rocker if you answer that question with anything but a resounding "yes"

No argument from me here friend.

Regards
DL

Zinjanthropos
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:37 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Gnostic Bishop wrote:

I rest my case.

Quote:

Some people are thrilled to have sex with a watermelon.

You'll catch more flies with honey than with a bunch of corpses..... All I'm saying.

"Science is much better than religion because our faith is shakeable. There can be something I believe with all my heart to be absolutely true, and the minute there's evidence that it isn't true, I throw it out like yesterday's garbage"-Krauss

wireless
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:28 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:

Now that the world is turning inexorably to the right wing of the political systems of the world, -- these mostly democratic nations led by oligarchs, --- we members of the new Caliphate, --- thanks to individual strength of character, --- can say that we have conquered the West.

We have taught the Western alliances and liberal forces that there are limits to freedom of speech, --- that we must respect, --- if we are to live in harmony.

That limit to freedom of speech being that, if any insult the Caliphate’s God. Caliphate members will see any insult to be levelled at the whole nation, its culture, as well as to their person.

The West has been cowed; therefore, a modified Sharia can be put in place as the law of the land in all of the Western world.

The Muslim male freedom, to fight and kill for his rights, as dictated by his sense of duty and honor to wife and family, is at hand.

Sure, some left wing voices will deny that they now live in a Caliphate, but our ideology of intolerance to other political and religious tribes and ideologies, --- as well as our apostates, --- has made the left, --- moot.

Intolerance to insult has won the day and our Caliphate is now a political reality.

Now all we need my brothers is a Caliph to modify Sharia to where rapprochement of all peoples of the world is possible.

Islam is the new world order and not the left wing un-United State system that cannot even bring rapprochement of its own states.

Muslim brothers. You have created our new right wing and intolerant Western system with a closer ideology to Islam. You have forced Western governments to the right and thus produced an ideological rapprochement to Islam. That is to create a Caliphate.

Muslim brothers, you must now elect a Caliph to unify all Muslim forces. Duty and honor demands it.

Your new Caliphate must have a Caliph.

Regards
DL

I could be wrong but I think that the Caliphate that the OP speaks about is the Western World. The Western World has allowed far too many followers of Islam to enter the Western World, some legally , many illegally. I would be interested to know who the Caliph will be.

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:41 pm

wireless wrote:
I could be wrong but I think that the Caliphate that the OP speaks about is the Western World.

that was my understanding too

wireless wrote:
I would be interested to know who the Caliph will be.

is there a need for a caliph ? a multi-headed monster like ISIS or Al Qaeda can survive the removal of its figurehead
that's what makes it so hard to eradicate - it's like a weed that sends out rhizomes that then sprout without any further input from the parent plant where it came from

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Zinjanthropos wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:

I rest my case.

Quote:

You'll catch more flies with honey than with a bunch of corpses..... All I'm saying.

This is false because flies do not like honey. They like decaying corpses more.

City boy. Have you never taken a walk in the bush?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:07 pm

wireless wrote:
[
Quote:
I could be wrong but I think that the Caliphate that the OP speaks about is the Western World.

You are correct.

Quote:
The Western World has allowed far too many followers of Islam to enter the Western World, some legally , many illegally. I would be interested to know who the Caliph will be.

Partly this but mostly because they have forced us to the right wing of our political system and it is forced to be as intolerant as Islam and made us look just like them in ideological terms.

This link shows that process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSms8nbgTSI

Northern European countries are some of the most progressive, benevolent and altruistic countries in the world and when they can only protect their ideologies by booting out Islamists and Sharia, then you know that less altruistic nations will follow suit. This is evidence by Trump.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:13 pm

marnixR wrote:
[

is there a need for a caliph ? a multi-headed monster like ISIS or Al Qaeda can survive the removal of its figurehead
that's what makes it so hard to eradicate - it's like a weed that sends out rhizomes that then sprout without any further input from the parent plant where it came from

You are correct.

The new Caliph would unify Islam and just his presence, and desires to unify Islam would work to discredit all other usurpers to his power and position. He would have Islamist turn against the usurpers.

All the figurehead will be sliced off and only the one will remain. This of course depends on Muslims being true to their stated ideology of seeking a Caliphate.

Regards
DL

paleoichneum
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:43 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
marnixR wrote:
[

You are correct.

The new Caliph would unify Islam and just his presence, and desires to unify Islam would work to discredit all other usurpers to his power and position. He would have Islamist turn against the usurpers.

All the figurehead will be sliced off and only the one will remain. This of course depends on Muslims being true to their stated ideology of seeking a Caliphate.

Regards
DL

what percentage of the worlds Muslims actually want anything resembling a caliphate?

ps please provide your definition of caliphate that you are using.

paleoichneum
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:44 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Zinjanthropos wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:

I rest my case.

Quote:

Regards
DL

Its a idiom derived from the bible. Do you know the origin and meaning of the idiom?

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:28 pm

paleoichneum wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:
marnixR wrote:
[

You are correct.

Regards
DL

what percentage of the worlds Muslims actually want anything resembling a caliphate?

The majority in Muslim majority countries according to this link. It also shows the tendency in Western countries as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... SPvnFDDQHk

Most countries where Muslims get to about 6% of the population have had various Muslim groups try to have Sharia implemented as the law of the land.

Google can help you identify those many countries.

ps please provide your definition of caliphate that you are using.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwide_caliphate

That is about the same thing that the U.S. calls a new world order. Theirs include freedom of speech while a Caliphate, if led by the wrong caliph, would not.

I think that the world wants to and eventually will unite as one but that so many want their own fiefdoms at present that it will not happen for a while unless the threat of a Caliphate force the rest of us to unite.

http://tvo.org/video/programs/the-agend ... ind-united

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:32 pm

paleoichneum wrote:
Its a idiom derived from the bible. Do you know the origin and meaning of the idiom?

I think it was referring to bees, but please enlighten us.

As an aside, you might remember that Jesus said that he came to bring war and not peace and that I personally have a hard time with political correctness instead of straight talk.

Regards
DL

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:59 am
Original Member
Original Member

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
I personally have a hard time with political correctness instead of straight talk.

Among other things...like clarity, coherence, and composing well-crafted, logically consistent, objective inoffensive posts, for example.

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

Zinjanthropos
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:33 am
Original Member
Original Member

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Zinjanthropos wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:

I rest my case.

Quote:

Regards
DL

First off I think your no more a Muslim than Donald Trump. I'm sure you and the brotherhood refer to female circumcision as FGM all the time.

Secondly, I did substitute vinegar with corpses but I thought you were smart enough to figure it out but apparently I wuz wrong.

paleoichneum
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:59 am
Original Member
Original Member

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
paleoichneum wrote:

I think it was referring to bees, but please enlighten us.

As an aside, you might remember that Jesus said that he came to bring war and not peace and that I personally have a hard time with political correctness instead of straight talk.

Regards
DL

Please stop being obtuse then, you know the meaning of the idiom, yet you choose to nitpick the literal wording used, rather then the point that was being made by using it.

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
paleoichneum wrote:

The majority in Muslim majority countries according to this link. It also shows the tendency in Western countries as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... SPvnFDDQHk

Most countries where Muslims get to about 6% of the population have had various Muslim groups try to have Sharia implemented as the law of the land.

Google can help you identify those many countries.

Please post quotes from youtube videos that support your assertion that the majority of the Muslim faith want a Caliphate.

Its not my responsibility to google it, you made the assertion so you should be the one providing information that is asked for.

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
paleoichneum wrote:
please provide your definition of caliphate that you are using

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwide_caliphate

That is about the same thing that the U.S. calls a new world order. Theirs include freedom of speech while a Caliphate, if led by the wrong caliph, would not.

I think that the world wants to and eventually will unite as one but that so many want their own fiefdoms at present that it will not happen for a while unless the threat of a Caliphate force the rest of us to unite.

Regards
DL

So you are not using the term caliphate in line with its ACTUAL meaning, and you are not using the term in the contested (see the POV tag on the page you linked) either, you are inventing a meaning to suit you it seems.

What exactly do you want us to get from the Steve Paikin link? again, quote the relevant bit here.

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:57 pm

paleoichneum

Only that the natural tendency for man is to belong to the largest tribe possible.

It is a part of our survival gene.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Zinjanthropos

I am not a Muslim. I am a Gnostic Christian.

Regards
DL

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:49 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Only that the natural tendency for man is to belong to the largest tribe possible.

This may be true. It may not be. Simply asserting it to be so is not good enough. Citation needed or significant adjustment to the foundation of your argument required.

This is a science forum, not an "assert and make up any damned thing we want" forum.

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:16 pm

in general, there's no such thing as a "gene for"
hence I'm pretty sure there's no gene for survival, especially since the environment to which the genetic make-up has to try and adapt is so variable

also remember that more than 99% of all organism are extinct - surely they can't all have faulty survival genes ?

Zinjanthropos
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:11 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Zinjanthropos

As an atheist, those words mean precious little to me.

However these words do:
Quote:

Apologize that I couldn't tell the difference.

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:38 am

iNow wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:

This may be true. It may not be. Simply asserting it to be so is not good enough. Citation needed or significant adjustment to the foundation of your argument required.

This is a forum and not a court of law.

If you want to think that most of us prefer to be in puny tribes instead of a larger on, go ahead.

I will give you this on this but only because I am in a generous mood.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:41 am

marnixR wrote:
in general, there's no such thing as a "gene for"
hence I'm pretty sure there's no gene for survival, especially since the environment to which the genetic make-up has to try and adapt is so variable

also remember that more than 99% of all organism are extinct - surely they can't all have faulty survival genes ?

No but their lines could not tolerate the environmental changes that they were used to. Evolution takes time.

Seems that you have not kept up with gene research as they are naming genes by their function more and more.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
Post  Post subject: Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. W  |  Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:46 am

Zinjanthropos wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Zinjanthropos

As an atheist, those words mean precious little to me.

However these words do:
Quote:

Apologize that I couldn't tell the difference.

Most Muslims can as they are absentee even in the Muslim sites I have put this O.P.

Perhaps I put too much irony in the O.P.

As an atheist, if the religious ever gain power, you would wish that we were the majority instead of Islam and Christianity.

We are Universalists and do not kill our apostates of those who hold a different view. We attack poor ideologies. Not people. Although it is quite hard to separate a person from what spews from his mouth.

Regards
DL