FAQ
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:36 am

plusminusgravity
Post  Post subject: New and Wanting to Say Hi  |  Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:29 pm

I've been studying the works of Walter Russell who's famous for his book The Secret of Light and I'm big into the study of the mind/brain and the universe.

Hello!

I can't wait to meet people and help others :)

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: New and Wanting to Say Hi  |  Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:35 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Welcome to the community, plusminusgravity!

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

plusminusgravity
Post  Post subject: Re: New and Wanting to Say Hi  |  Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:46 pm

iNow wrote:
Welcome to the community, plusminusgravity!

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm liking everything so far.

What do you do besides moderate this forum?

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: New and Wanting to Say Hi  |  Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:23 pm
Original Member
Original Member

you know, the usual

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

Robittybob1
Post  Post subject: Re: New and Wanting to Say Hi  |  Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:33 pm

iNow wrote:
you know, the usual

plusminusgravity seemed to know more than the usual. plusminusgravity are you still with us?

Snafuperman
Post  Post subject: Re: New and Wanting to Say Hi  |  Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:42 pm

Robittybob1 wrote:
plusminusgravity are you still with us?

I think he left. Can you run off and find him? Take as long as you need . . . :mrgreen:

Robittybob1
Post  Post subject: Re: New and Wanting to Say Hi  |  Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:45 pm

Snafuperman wrote:
Robittybob1 wrote:

I think he left. Can you run off and find him? Take as long as you need . . . :mrgreen:

He'll be back. I saw this happen on another forum and there is no end to the names the spammers can come up with. I'll just stay here for he'll be back.

plusminusgravity
Post  Post subject: Re: New and Wanting to Say Hi  |  Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Robittybob1 wrote:
Snafuperman wrote:
Robittybob1 wrote:

He'll be back. I saw this happen on another forum and there is no end to the names the spammers can come up with. I'll just stay here for he'll be back.

You guys are good... I like your style. Clever for sure.

I did have a quick question though...no I'm not a spammer if anyone was wondering.

I do legit business and I'm just an entrepreneur looking to grow my network of like-minded people.

What is it you guys do along side your posting here?

Snafuperman
Post  Post subject: Re: New and Wanting to Say Hi  |  Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:28 pm

plusminusgravity wrote:
I do legit business and I'm just an entrepreneur looking to grow my network of like-minded people.

I belong to a grassroots anti-entrepreneur group, People for the Unethical Treatment of Entrepreneurs, PUTE. We are also against deep chats and any and all nonduality.

plusminusgravity
Post  Post subject: Re: New and Wanting to Say Hi  |  Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:03 pm

Snafuperman wrote:
plusminusgravity wrote:

I belong to a grassroots anti-entrepreneur group, People for the Unethical Treatment of Entrepreneurs, PUTE. We are also against deep chats and any and all nonduality.

Sounds exciting...how's it working out for you?

Snafuperman
Post  Post subject: Re: New and Wanting to Say Hi  |  Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:30 am

Actually, the nonduality (from your profile) rings a bell from my Buddhism studies years ago, but I couldn't tell you what it means without looking it up. Unfortunately the Buddhism never quite stuck -- it was my very last attempt to be more spiritual. A failure.