FAQ
It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:40 am

iNow
Post  Post subject: Reminder: You can change your display theme / style  |  Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:02 am
Original Member
Original Member

Since we have a bunch of new folks coming in, I recognize look/feel of the site may require some adaptation and getting used to depending on where you're coming from.

To make the transition as smooth as possible, recall that your display theme / board style can be changed.

To do so, just click User Control Panel > Board Preferences, then within the Edit Global Settings section scroll down to My Board Style. Once there, you can choose from the drop-down the one that works best for you.

Whatever trips your trigger, folks. I've been using Daj Glass these last few years, myself.

Hope this helps. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy yourselves here and stick around for the long haul.

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

Macgyver1968
Post  Post subject: Re: Reminder: You can change your display theme / style  |  Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:19 am

Thanks fellow Texan on this info for the refugees.

GiantEvil
Post  Post subject: Re: Reminder: You can change your display theme / style  |  Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:34 am
Original Member
Original Member

Isn't Daj Glass close to the original TSF theme? I think it is what I have as well. Maybe I should go check?

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Reminder: You can change your display theme / style  |  Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:37 am
Original Member
Original Member

GiantEvil wrote:
Isn't Daj Glass close to the original TSF theme?

It is. Not precisely the same, but close. That's precisely why Skinwalker installed it.

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

GiantEvil
Post  Post subject: Re: Reminder: You can change your display theme / style  |  Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:01 am
Original Member
Original Member

iNow wrote:
GiantEvil wrote:
Isn't Daj Glass close to the original TSF theme?

It is. Not precisely the same, but close. That's precisely why Skinwalker installed it.

Good thing too. I went and played with the Board Theme settings, and all the other ones straight suck. Daj Glass is the best.

Harold
Post  Post subject: Re: Reminder: You can change your display theme / style  |  Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Remember to set your time zone. The default is Greenwich mean time.