FAQ
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:28 am

zzzoli23
Post  Post subject: Quantum experiment-the reality doesn't exist until it is mea  |  Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Quantum experiment - the reality doesn't exist until it is measured
A few week ago a have posted a theory about the afterlife is created by humans as well, and our reality exist only in the imagination, and it is probably the mind's network wich is connected. Now this article can prove that the reality does not exist until it is measured. I tell you guys there is a Creator, as the phrase says: The science is like a glass of water. The first sip is the atheism, but at the bottom of the glass there is God.

http://www.anu.edu.au/news/all-news/exp ... -weirdness

http://www.nature.com/nphys/journal/...343.html#/ref3

Falconer360
Post  Post subject: Re: Quantum experiment-the reality doesn't exist until it is  |  Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:41 pm
Original Member
Original Member

zzzoli23 wrote:
Quantum experiment - the reality doesn't exist until it is measured
A few week ago a have posted a theory about the afterlife is created by humans as well, and our reality exist only in the imagination, and it is probably the mind's network wich is connected. Now this article can prove that the reality does not exist until it is measured.

From the article
Quote:
"It proves that measurement is everything. At the quantum level, reality does not exist if you are not looking at it," said Associate Professor Andrew Truscott from the ANU Research School of Physics and Engineering.
*bold by me

Only at the quantum level does reality not exist until measured. The laws of physics that govern macro objects such as yourself or a basketball do not govern matter at the quantum level. At least not in the same way.

zzzoli23 wrote:
I tell you guys there is a Creator, as the phrase says: The science is like a glass of water. The first sip is the atheism, but at the bottom of the glass there is God

And I can tell you that there is a Seven-headed Goat God that lives inside Mt. Rainier, but that doesn't mean either of us is right. As for the "first sip being atheism," I supported the Big Bang Theory, evolution, and an old Earth for years as a Catholic. Atheism for me came much later.

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Quantum experiment-the reality doesn't exist until it is  |  Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:11 am
Original Member
Original Member

Moved from Astronomy/Cosmology to Religion

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

zzzoli23
Post  Post subject: Re: Quantum experiment-the reality doesn't exist until it is  |  Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:07 pm

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.” Isaac Newton
But I tell you, you don't need to believe in the creation, just believe in humanity. We can reach the world peace, and if we did we will build a machine for the peoples to create a virtual reality, and to teach them why they don't have to behave badly. Just need some hope for the world peace.

scoobydoo1
Post  Post subject: Re: Quantum experiment-the reality doesn't exist until it is  |  Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:33 pm

iNow wrote:
Moved from Astronomy/Cosmology to Religion

Based on the most recent response, I think Trash Can would be more suited.

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Quantum experiment-the reality doesn't exist until it is  |  Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:50 pm
Original Member
Original Member

scoobydoo1 wrote:
Based on the most recent response, I think Trash Can would be more suited.

Sometimes the cats enjoy pawing at the mouse for a little while. :)

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Quantum experiment-the reality doesn't exist until it is  |  Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:52 pm
Original Member
Original Member

zzzoli23 wrote:
But I tell you, you don't need to believe in the creation, just believe in humanity. We can reach the world peace, and if we did we will build a machine for the peoples to create a virtual reality, and to teach them why they don't have to behave badly. Just need some hope for the world peace.

Hope doesn't provide access to drinking water to people dying of dehydration nor does it prevent powerful warlards from commanding local pockets of resources. Do you have any more suggestions that will perhaps address the issues you describe, or should we content ourselves with platitudes and good-intent?

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: Quantum experiment-the reality doesn't exist until it is  |  Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:30 pm

i think the use of the word "quantum" in circumstances where it isn't appropriate is a good indicator of pseudoscience

Falconer360
Post  Post subject: Re: Quantum experiment-the reality doesn't exist until it is  |  Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:10 pm
Original Member
Original Member

zzzoli23 wrote: