FAQ
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:11 am

zzzoli23
Post  Post subject: The theory of life  |  Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:11 pm

If you want to imagine the unlimited, infinite world, you need to think about it like a circle in a circle in a circle, till the number of worlds. The inner circle is this world. When the world peace comes, the science and technology of the humans will be significantly better, and they will be able to create a machine what can connect the minds, share the experiences and imagination, and create an artificial dream, which seems completely real. This will be necessary for the young peoples and for the peoples who couldn’t learnt to live and respect life, to find the inner peace. (The constant fear of the women is necessary and happens for a reason. The reason is, without this the woman wouldn’t need a man, there would be a lot of relationship (because woman understand each other easier) and we couldn’t multiply)
The reason why there is war in the world, because we need to reach our own peace. In our self and in the world as well. To make this happen the life provides colourful personalities, and a special situation. The life and the Creator has made the way for our self to find out the simplest, most logical theory about life, about existence. There is only war in one world, after this we have a lot of life which is always peaceful. The life created so precisely this proves there is a bigger Intelligence than us.
We are far away from this technology, first we need to invent the organic technologies, and maybe the artificial intelligence is necessary as well. This is not a simple theory, this is the future.
To read this can cause a sudden trauma for the brain, if you feel mentally unwell after you have read this contact with a psychologist, psychiatrist.
Don’t panic, we are responsible about our future, we shouldn’t crate chaos because of a new theory. The world is not gonna change quickly, first humans need a new hope. Just be a bit nicer, dearer with others, and show to the rich peoples we are strong enough to change. I know there is a better, more peaceful future where the rich peoples can keep their richness, because we finally realise there is no happiness in money, we need to find our own happiness by use our wise mind and become more conscious, more mindfulness.

scoobydoo1
Post  Post subject: Re: The theory of life  |  Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:40 pm

Setting aside that your opening post resembles cut and paste spam, perhaps you would like to tackle the following questions seeing that your activity resides in the Philosophy subforum.

zzzoli23 wrote:
If you want to imagine the unlimited, infinite world...

Can you provide us with a or more reasons why would I and/or anyone else would "want to"?

zzzoli23 wrote:
... you need to think about it like a circle in a circle in a circle, till the number of worlds.

Can you provide us with a or more reasons why I and/or anyone else would "need to"?

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: The theory of life  |  Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:47 am

your point of view appears to start with a number of axioms, the validity of which i'd like to call into question

first of all, WHAT creator, and why should there be a need for one
secondly, why an unlimited, infinite world ? if anything is becoming painfully clear in the past decades is that we're getting dangerously close to the limits of this world
thirdly, women need fear in order to want a man ? what world are you living one ?
and last but not least, it's ok to want peace, but when confronted with people like Islamic State chances are that the only peace you're going to get is 6 foot under

all in all, you appear to have a rather rose-tinted view of the world, bereft of any intrusion by the real world, and hence found seriously wanting when confronted with the real world

zzzoli23
Post  Post subject: Re: The theory of life  |  Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:45 pm

I know it is hard to believe, but it would be 3 times harder, if you would know my complete story. ;) I guess this is the truth because I had 2 months of experience about things you wouldn't believe. I think it is not hard to imagine we are in the afterlife just brians which are connected somehow.

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: The theory of life  |  Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:34 pm

personally i have my doubts over whether there's an afterlife at all - that's why i'm trying to make the most of this life
if there is an afterlife then that's a bonus - if not, then at least i haven't lost out on the current one

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: The theory of life  |  Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:18 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Being more mindful and more peaceful are largely good things. Not very convinced we need fairy tales and fictions to experience them, though. We are part of a much larger whole, no need for deities and imagined intelligences, IMO.

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

Olinguito
Post  Post subject: Re: The theory of life  |  Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:04 am

Quote:
Will kein Gott auf Erden sein,
Sind wir selber Götter!
—F. Schubert, Winterreise

If there be no god on earth,
    We ourselves will be gods!