FAQ
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:00 am

Ridgerd22511
Post  Post subject: Please help  |  Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Hi. I am from the Northern Neck of Va. In the past seven months I have found many strange "objects" that seem to have their own polarity. Can a paleomagnasist determine the date and origin of the object? Thank you.

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Please help  |  Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:13 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Hi Rigerd. I don't believe we have an actively posting members with that particular specialty. Either way, what do you mean when you say these objects have their own polarity.

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

Ridgerd22511
Post  Post subject: Re: Please help  |  Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:29 pm

All of the objects repel a magnet . This only happens when the objects cross between the north and south. Very strange. Thank you.

Ridgerd22511
Post  Post subject: Re: Please help  |  Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:33 pm

I do not believe there is a simple answer to this. I do not want to waste anyone's time. Thank you.

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Please help  |  Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:51 am
Original Member
Original Member

What type of objects are they?

Also...You're not wasting anyone's time, please rest assured of that. People will either reply or they won't. :)

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

Ridgerd22511
Post  Post subject: Re: Please help  |  Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:41 pm

I will download these objects for you to see.no one will help me. I will pay to have these authenticated. Will pay all expenses. I need someone in the paleomagnetism field. They are all magnetic. I just need one expert in this field. These are the objects fond after their preparation. This is real. So please do not harp on the " he carved these" these are real. I do have x-rays to show the density. I just want real help that is qualified to authenticate these objects. Thank you. If you can authenticate this I will donate one fossil for your help. How can I post pictures?

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Please help  |  Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:09 am
Original Member
Original Member

You can post them to an image hosting website and then grab the URL and place that between IMG tags here in one of your submissions.

On another note, I'm not entirely clear what we have done to warrant such a sour attitude. I apologize if any of the responses here have come across as rude or disrespectful in anyway. That is most certainly not our intent nor how we wish conversations to proceed.