FAQ
It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 11:27 am

Please tell me your view to the content by selecting following choices most closed to yours.  
Expect 0% 0  0% 
Like 0% 0  0% 
Not understand 0% 0  0% 
Dislike 0% 0  0% 
Hate 0% 0  0% 
Total votes : 0

Loongjohn
Post  Post subject: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:00 am

Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design of 200K-10,000A

在这份帖子里,我将逐渐介绍世界上目前第一种将能够工作在200K温度下的超导电缆的设计情况,它的设计临界电流稍稍超过10,000安培。在此我首先申明,这份帖子仅仅是对该电缆的情况做一些介绍,并不是详细说明电缆的工作与设计原理的说明书、更不会包含有关空间结构物理理论方面的内容。
由于该超导电缆项目已经向我本人所在国(中国)政府下属的某机构提出商业交易的建议,并且目前正处于商业接触和报价过程中。该政府下属机构显示出兴趣、却尚未表态是否希望对该技术项目进行排他性的独家购买。出于对目前商业谈判对象利益的尊重,因此该超导电缆的设计与工作原理、具体结构参数等重要信息作为商业机密应当受到我的保护。
另外,我也在为该商业项目寻求其它潜在买家。一旦与该中国机构的谈判破裂、或者报价无法达成,那么我将促进更多买家的介入,增加该项目的技术公开程度也是必要的。
In this thread I will introduce gradually current the first kind superconductor cable in world which will run at 200K condition. This cable’s design limit current exceeds 10,000ampere a little. At here I have to announce the thread is used to provide just some introductions about this cable’s design information, but not as a detailed Specification or Instruction Manuel to tell operation principle and why. These words more will not contain anything about space structure theory.
This superconductor cable design has been put forwards to my host country (China) government’s an underling institute for commercial trade’s suggestion. Now it’s in business contacting and quoting. That institute shows their interest to buy, however not yet declares that they WILL OR NOT make exclusive purchase for it. In view of paying respect to undergoing business negotiator’s benefit, I will protect the cable’s design and operation principle, detailed construction parameters and so on important information undiscovered, at lest for this moment.
On another hand, I am seeking other potential vendee for this cable technology commercial project. Therefore, once the negotiation fails or cannot agree the biding, I will promote more buyer involved. For that to uncover this technology project at a higher level is necessary.

目前,在保护正当商业机密的前提下、我愿意将该电缆的工作情况与之前问世的其它超导电缆做一些对比,我也愿意站在这种新电缆的设计高度上、对之前问世电缆的性能与成因做一些评论。或许,我提供这些有限的对比和评论能够让爱好者们对这种新电缆的道理稍有一些适当的了解。
我重申,本人不是教师,不负责传播科学知识。对于一款新问世的商业技术,我在这个论坛对之提供适当但不过量的介绍,这样做符合该论坛的理念。我相信能取得绝大多数朋友的理解。
For current, on precondition of preserving the justifiable business secrets, I will introduce the new cable’s operation way vice ever-utilized superconductor tape. And also, I will give some comments to cable’s capacity and why, standing at highness of this powerful new cable’s design. These very limit and briefly comparing words and comments, probably will help the folk make some little understanding about this new cable’s reason.
I have to re-announce that I am unable neither not responsible to spread science acknowledges. For this newborn business technology, providing on this forum just appropriate and un-excessive introduction, I think, will be regarded according this forum’s propriety. I hope get understanding from almost members.

Last edited by Loongjohn on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Loongjohn
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:10 am

目录
Contents

摘要
Abstract

为什么设计该电缆
Why to design this new cable

新电缆的性能规格
New cable’s capacity specification

新电缆的全新设计基于何种考虑
Base on what considering the new cable is fully new designed

新电缆的商业状况
New cable’s commercial condition

新电缆的经济前景
New cable’s economical prospect

新电缆的未来技术运用前瞻
New cable’s prospective utilization at future technology

新电缆的结构特征(根据情况而定)
New cable’s structure features (according the conditions)

新电缆的设计结构与材料介绍(根据情况而定)
New cable’s structure design and material introduction (according the conditions)

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:31 am

i would prefer it if we could stick to english throughout the thread - for all i know the chinese writing could be something totally different from the english text, and i wouldn't know any better if the former was spam whilst the latter pretends to be a proper science topic

Loongjohn
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:46 am

Uhm, what you speak is really a trouble for me.
You know I am a Chinese, to write English for me is exhausting. And I cannot assure my English translation exactly right express it accuracy. That means this article is finally according the Chinese part.

So……

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:07 am

still, to me (and i assume to most if not all of the membership of this forum) the chinese characters are absolutely meaningless and do nothing to clarify your meaning - i'm afraid there's very little point continuing with this conversation if you don't feel that you can express yourself properly in english

Loongjohn
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:20 pm

my english very bad. :lol:

Loongjohn
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:38 pm

摘要
Abstract

本文简略介绍一种新设计的超导电缆,并且说明它与之前问世的超导电缆的不同之处;之后我将预估一下该电缆的商业和技术运用前景,实际上就是在谈论一些将来的先进应用。可以是当前热门的东西,也可以是我的设计,也欢迎大家的各种应用想法。在本文的最后,我将根据情况,介绍该超导电缆的一些设计参数。
This article is to briefly introduce a superconductor cable of new design, and illustrate its difference between that of ever coming out cable. And then I will forecast the new cable’s prospect of economical and technical utilization. This in fact is going to talk about some advanced application in future, that of current fashionable, that of I designed, and also you folk’s idea about applications. At end of this article, according the conditions, I will release the new cable’s some design parameters.

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:30 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Loongjohn - I want to make sure it is clear to you that the members here are primarily English speaking, so even if your own English is bad that is the language we would prefer you use when posting.

Also, please note that we are not a publication or scientific journal. While we welcome discussion of various ideas, simply posting abstracts and paper details as you have above is generally unwelcome, and looks similar to spam which will not be tolerated.

In English, can you please summarize what specific question or topic you would like to discuss with the members here? This is not a platform for you to simply broadcast your ideas, so please refrain from traveling that path. Thank you.

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

Loongjohn
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:11 am

Of course the posting here must use English. But as well, making Chinese mandarin together here is for my convenience, the author.

Loongjohn
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:14 am

I. 为什么设计该电缆
目前世界上最热门的超导电缆是基于YBCO材料的高温超导带。根据不同的工艺,他们最大可以达到300A的极限电流(临界电流密度大约为3MA/cm2),工作在77K以下的温度条件下。
基于这种YBCO超导带,诞生了集束电缆,以满足大规模电力传输的需求。美国人已经研制成功100万安培的集束超导电缆,中国也有了50,000安培的集束超导电缆,他们同样是基于YBCO电缆带子。
出于各种各样需求,我设计了新的超导电缆:
1) 市场需要能够工作在更高临界温度条件下的超导电缆,最终目标是要实现常温和高常温条件下的超导电力输送。
2) 市场需要临界电流更大的超导电缆,同时希望电缆在尺寸和单位重量上达到可接受甚至优秀的程度。
3) 对于使用单根超导电缆来绕线的磁场器件,有效工作截面呈中心对称的超导电缆会使得磁场构建和绕线结构更方便。
4) 在一些(将来)更高级的电气应用、比如需要通过交流电的超导器件应用上,同样载流能力的电缆,其直径的不同将会影响系统的电磁辐射、机械振动、发热、乃至整个系统的适用性与工作寿命。电流负载能力强大却尺寸粗大的集束超导电缆,将难以胜任将来的一些尖端用途。

I. Why to design this new cable
For current the most hot and pop superconductor cable is HTS tape based on YBCO. According on different crafts of the tapes, single tape can achieve the most 300Amps as limit current (corresponding to critical current density of 3MA/cm2.) The cable need work under 77K temperature condition.
Based on this YBCO tape, kinds of bunched wire were invented to meet power transmission requirement of large scale. Americans has own the wire of 1 MA, and also Chinese has make theirs of 50000A. All of them bases on YBCO tape.
For kinds of requirements as below, I design the new superconductor cable:
1) The market needs superconductor cable working at higher critical temperature. The final target is to make superconductive power transmission at normal temperature realized, even at normal high temperature.
2) The market needs superconductor cable with larger critical current. At same time the cable’s size and unit weight are hoped to reach acceptable level, even excellent level.
3) As for magnet instrument coiled with single line superconductor cable, given the cable with Centro-symmetrical work section, it will make magnetic field building and coiling structure much easier.
4) As for (in future) some more advanced electrical applications, such as the superconductive instrument playing with AC, for cables with equal current carry capacity, the difference between cable’s sizes will bring influence to the application system on electromagnetic emission, mechanical vibration, thermal value, then turn to the system’s applicability and work life. The bunched wires with large current capacity but with large size will get hard to be capable for some top utilizing in future.

Last edited by Loongjohn on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Loongjohn
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:15 am

II. 新电缆的性能规格
超导临界温度:>200K
超导极限电流:10,000安培,或者略高
有效工作截面:圆形
电缆外皮直径:1毫米
电缆线芯直径:0.2毫米
电缆连接要求:专门的连接方法。焊接、或者其它常规电线的连接方式不适用。

II. New cable’s capacity specification
Superconductive critical temperature: >200 K
Superconductive current limit: 10,000 Amps, or little higher
Effective working section: circle
Cable’s protection diameter: 1 mm
Cable’s core diameter: 0.2 mm
Cable’s connecting requirement: Special craft. Welding method or other connecting way of normal cables doesn’t work.

Loongjohn
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:32 am

I have just finished Section III and IV. The Section III is very, very long and very rich. However they are Chinese. So, post Chinese together here is for my convenience.
Do you read Chinese? No, I know you cannot. :lol:

By the way, I want give a foreshow here about Section III “Base on what considering the new cable is fully new designed”. In the section, I will tell a experience of YBCO showing its real current carrying ability, very much lager than Jc = 3 MA/cm2. Then this article goes to question how the new cable display the current density deep potential of YBCO material.

Last edited by Loongjohn on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Loongjohn
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:45 am

iNow wrote:
......While we welcome discussion of various ideas, simply posting abstracts and paper details as you have above is generally unwelcome, and looks similar to spam which will not be tolerated.

In English, can you please summarize what specific question or topic you would like to discuss with the members here? This is not a platform for you to simply broadcast your ideas, so please refrain from traveling that path. Thank you.

:D
You should follow read this thread. And I should follow write and translate it. Let’s go on.
Any idea or discussion (exempt for English VS Chinese), shoot please. :lol: Whatever you all like to speak, I reply whatever I can tell.

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:32 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Part of me is ready to close it since you don't seem interested in the feedback we've provided.

"[Time] is one of those concepts that is profoundly resistant to a simple definition." ~C. Sagan

marnixR
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:24 pm

i'm all with you here - this is not even a discussion, more a shopping list

iNow
Post  Post subject: Re: Introduction about Superconductor Cable’s design  |  Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:11 pm
Original Member
Original Member

Done. Loongjohn - We welcome discussion, but would prefer this site not be used merely as a platform for you to copy/paste and broadcast your writings.