Film of a living woolly mammoth?

Film of a living woolly mammoth?

Sep 17, 2013#1

Real?

Original MemberOriginal Member

Sep 17, 2013#2

Click on "About" in the YouTube video page, the scroll to the bottom where you'll see:
      (In case anyone is offended, let me assure you that 105.72% of all videos in this particular genre are either beat-ups, hoaxes or fakes. We're simply being honest, and should probably be applauded, or, at the very least, subscribed to. Many thanks again!)

Sep 18, 2013#3

Evidently I am a dolt, I couldn't find it, but i expected someone to find it... good work...

Sep 18, 2013#4

Don't feel bad. I've seen some pretty smart people fooled by The Onion. That was a pretty bad ass clip of a "Mammoth". I wonder how well crafted their historical references are? Did they do a good job at that?
          It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence.
          -W. K. Clifford-

Sep 18, 2013#5

GiantEvil wrote:Don't feel bad. I've seen some pretty smart people fooled by The Onion. That was a pretty bad ass clip of a "Mammoth". I wonder how well crafted their historical references are? Did they do a good job at that?
            The historical reference was a dead give away, if you were being marched to the gulag why would they let you keep your camera?

Sep 18, 2013#6

Moontanman wrote:
              GiantEvil wrote:Don't feel bad. I've seen some pretty smart people fooled by The Onion. That was a pretty bad ass clip of a "Mammoth". I wonder how well crafted their historical references are? Did they do a good job at that?
              The historical reference was a dead give away, if you were being marched to the gulag why would they let you keep your camera?
              Good point. A film camera from that time period would have been a little large for keistering.
              It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence.
              -W. K. Clifford-