FAQ
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:30 am

Ascended
Post  Post subject: Possible Inventions  |  Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:44 am

I don't know about you guys but I'm forever looking at things and thinking that could be improved if.... or that could be used for .... as well. So perhaps we could just list all those little inventions we can come up with.

I thought of one the other day based on the tassimo coffee makers. If you've not seen them they are basically a coffee maker that uses little pods of coffee that fit into the machine, you can get them in different flavours also hot chocolate etc... , well my idea was to use a very similar system for rice and noodles. You simply have a machine that cooks the rice or noodles and just buy the flavour pods, quick easy and simple. What I also like is the fact it's proven idea that people will use, because millions of people are already using the tassimo system. They understand how easy it is and the variety that's possible.

You could just go into a stop buy your noodles or rice and multi-pack of flavour pods and you're all set for lots of different flavour foods for the week.

jimmydasaint
Post  Post subject: Re: Possible Inventions  |  Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:38 pm

I have thought of a few in my time, like the pressure jet washer for cars during a bus journey, which then became a patent and is being sold worldwide without poor old me receiving a cent. I think the danger is that, in this world desperate for innovation, someone might steal your idea and call it their own. I admire the stance you are taking but I would definitely not list two inventions I am thinking of: one is to improve a golf swing and the other is to bring sunken boats to the surface of the sea/ocean. I am not willing to discuss these but good luck if others want to divulge their inventions.